- It is a huge upscale shopping center, beautiful, modern looking, very clean, everything you need and wants is there. Even brands like Lamborghini and Rolls Royce are all there.
- Lots of small, medium to large restaurants, coffee shops, and dessert cafes are there. It looks like every franchise food is in this mall.
- A good place to hang out, walking, window shopping, eat, and drink, or to cool down from the Bangkok heat.
- Very accessible to the BTS
- During the evening, alcoholic brands stage concerts with live bands outside.
- It always has some kind of event and exhibition.
- Spacious and not too crowded.
- Close proximity to other large malls in Bangkok. Such as Siam Paragon, MBK, The Platinum Fashion Mall, Siam Center, Gaysorn Shopping Centre, and Amarin Plaza, just to name a few. Can be a good starting point if you are planning a day shopping in this area.
- Not a place to buy a souvenir. Most shops are upscale with designer brands and boutiques - with lots of pricey items.
- High-end, upscale brands that can be found in your own city or on Amazon with a similar price or less. Why travel to another country to buy the same thing for a similar price?
- Not for budget travelers.
There is a grocery store at the upper level offering Western and Thai products.