If you live in Ontario and need help (fight your energy contract)

Go to your MP’s office and explain what is going on. All you have to do is sign a form giving them permission to look at your account. Then they will let you know what you can do and will help you get cancelled if you qualify(eg on disablity, senior or there was no contract). I’m going to talk to a lawyer today to see what it will cost. If their is anyone else who wants in we’re stronger in numbers. I’ll have to see what the lawyer says first though.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *